PTCBR is a membership-driven organisation. The greater our numbers, the more influence we can have on transport and planning in Canberra, and the level of resources we can devote to advocacy will grow as we grow.
If you are interested in public transport in the Canberra region, please become a financial member. Your support really will matter:
- You will have a say in the policy research of this group and the submissions we make in transport and planning.
- Your membership will show support for our lobbying and advocacy efforts.
A person will be a member from June to June. People joining up will have membership until June 2024.
There is no initial joining fee.
- $20 per year membership fee
- $10 per year for any student or concession card holder
- Corporate membership fees available upon request
To become a member, familiarise yourself with PTCBR’s objectives, and sign up using the buttons below. If you’d prefer not to pay by credit card, email , and we’ll send you details to sign up and pay by bank transfer.