PTCBR is a membership driven organisation. The greater our numbers, the more influence we can have on transport and planning in Canberra, and the level of resources we can devote to advocacy will grow as we grow.
If you are interested in public transport in the Canberra region, please become a financial member. Your support really will matter:
- You will have a say in the policy research of this group and the submissions we make in transport and planning.
- Your membership will show support for our lobbying and advocacy efforts.
A person will be a member from June to June. People joining up until June 2019 will have membership until June 2020.
There is no initial joining fee.
- $20 per year membership fee
- $10 per year for any student or concession card holder
- Corporate membership fees available upon request
To become a member:
- Familiarise yourself with the Objectives of PTCBR.
- Download a membership application form from this link.
- Complete the form and email to email@example.com
- Make a direct deposit to the PTCBR account (details in application form)
Please note that it may take a minimum of one week for your membership application to be processed.